free website stats program B.a.d.d. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

B.a.d.d.

Thanks for bringing this up Steve. Near and dear to my heart.

As much as I like to help my fellow brothers and sisters in need, it's things like this that push me away from giving in this fashion.

You'll be amazed/disgusted at the percentages that go towards the actual research and people that need the help. The salaries that are paid to CEO's within these "charities" would buy me at least 16 ULTRA''s in one year.

Its not just BADD
Ex: The "People in Pink" 20% to research, The VP 493k annually.......

I started giving my time/cash directly to the end user. I know my sharing gets to where it was intended to go.

Dont let this news stop you from helping. Just put your help somewhere YOU KNOW it helps the way you want it to help.

Sadly, it's not just BADD that has this kind of track record. I know that many of us try to give what we can to help out those among us who are not as fortunate, or who are down on their luck. PLEASE! Investigate each charity that you give to and make sure that the bulk of what is collected actually goes to those that it's intended to go to. Think of all of the money raise by Presidents Clinton and Bush for the poor in Haiti. Don't recall the exact amount but it's in the hundreds of millions. Now ask yourself, are the people in Haiti any better off? And the next question that pops into mind is "where did all that cash go to"? There are a lot of crooks out there who will do anything to seperate us from our hard earned cash. Be careful!

Back