free website stats program AZdave | Harley Davidson Forums

AZdave

AZDave

Hi I just bought a used/new 2009 Heritage with 4 miles on it and now am ready to ride but? I need help with the right highway bars and pipes or mufflers. Can I get a back rest for the stock seat? Thanks

Thanks, I have been on a 750 Shadow learning and now that I have my first HD. There are so many options to look at its just hard to tell what to buy. I love this site.

Thanks, I have been on a 750 Shadow learning and now that I have my first HD. There are so many options to look at its just hard to tell what to buy. I love this site.

Welcome AZDave to HDTimeline, you will find a lot of good stuff here to make your ride even better and learn from a wealth of experienced MOCO enthusiasts...below is a PDF of your 2009 HD Parts and Accessories manual...:newsmile093:

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_U...ssories/2009_GMA_Catalog/HD_GMA09_softail.pdf

You can get a hard copy for free at your friendly neighboorhood dealer, but beware, your affinity to Black and Chrome is going to hit the Richter scale... :newsmile040:

Last edited:
Back