free website stats program Awe Man! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Awe Man!

another magic marker and followed quickly by neverdull should clean it off , dont let it dry!!!!
regards
Darren

If you write on a whiteboard with a permanent marker by mistake then a whiteboard marker writen over the top will help remove it. Might work on glass too.

If you write on a whiteboard with a permanent marker by mistake then a whiteboard marker writen over the top will help remove it. Might work on glass too.

This does sound like whiteboard marker. Or a permanent type. Like can be used for laundry markers.

I just replaced my speedo with one I picked up from a swat meet. Works great. But, the dumb guy who had it wrote the price in magic marker on the glass/plastic face. Can't get it off.
Ken

Now Ken, don't get upset and I am not correcting anything. I felt it was too good an opportunity to pass up and mess with you. Here goes; what kind of guns did you buy at the "swat meet".:D I know what you meant, and I'm only poking fun.

This does sound like whiteboard marker. Or a permanent type. Like can be used for laundry markers.

Now Ken, don't get upset and I am not correcting anything. I felt it was too good an opportunity to pass up and mess with you. Here goes; what kind of guns did you buy at the "swat meet".:D I know what you meant, and I'm only poking fun.

I carry my guns with me so I don't need to buy any at the SWAP meat. :D

You guys are all snoozin here :newsmile100:

I was wondering how long for it would be for someone to pick that up.

Remind me never to go to his house for a BBQ :D

Back