free website stats program Auxiliary Brake Light/Running Light | Harley Davidson Forums

Auxiliary Brake Light/Running Light

Rockkin

I have an 09 FXDL and I have a Vance& Hines Fuel Pack installed under the seat. My question is will a Harley Davidson Auxiliary Brake light / Running light part # 69462-06C fit under the seat? Any thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks Rockkin.

I have an 09 FXDL and I have a Vance& Hines Fuel Pack installed under the seat. My question is will a Harley Davidson Auxiliary Brake light / Running light part # 69462-06C fit under the seat? Any thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks Rockkin.

I'm not one of the experts here but I had all I could do to get my Fuel pack under my seat on my fatboy..Not much room left...Have you had a look?..

That should be a plug and play wire harness, it takes very little room

My unit, years back fit Down the Inner electrical (left) side and IF you have the cooling apprentice on a wire, It hung over the outside of the electric inner vertical plate Worked just fine there. I too had an electrical ignition unit (carbed bike) that made it tight in there.

Some of what HD has under the seat Can be positioned to allow More room.:s

signed....BUBBIE

ADD to My Above Post....

69462-06C
KIT-MODULE,T-SGNL/BULLET Email Product Info
Price: $47.96
Msrp: $59.95

Turn signal module adds an auxiliary brake light and running light function to your existing turn signals for auxiliary rear lighting. Red lenses glow when the headlamp is on, and increase in intensity when brakes or turn signals are activated Easy-to-install, the kit simply plugs into your existing wiring harness

Fits: Fits 02-03 XL, 02-later Dyna® (except FXDXT and 09-later FXDB and FXDWG) and 02-later Softail® (except FXS, FXSB, FXSBSE, FXSTD/I) models with stock bullet-style turn signals. (NOTE: Not intended for use on 04-later FLHX, FLHRS, FLTR or FLHTCSE models, 05-later FLSTN models or models equipped with Bullet Turn Signal Bar Kit P/N 68615-04 or 68617-04. If installed on these models, the system will function properly but will not meet the DOT minimum separation requirements for a red tail light to red turn signal.)

I new it would fit......Thanks for clarifying what I all ready said guys....:small3d031:..............:)

Back