free website stats program Aux is gone off radio? | Harley Davidson Forums

Aux is gone off radio?

JamieDM

This morning when getting ready for work I noticed the aux selection was gone off my radio screen?

Just used it yesterday.

Any ideas?

This morning when getting ready for work I noticed the aux selection was gone off my radio screen?

Just used it yesterday.

Any ideas?

Is it possible your aux cord came out? My '07 doesn't display "Aux" unless there is something in the aux port.

It was both the things mentioned, thanks!

I washed it the night before and must have got some water in there. Once I rode for awhile with the cap off and then plugged the cord back in it was good to go.

Thanks again guys!

Smitty...was trying not to make you tell me you washed the bike without the plug in there....like i did!

See? The more I read, the more I learn about my bike. It hasn't even gotten wet yet, but I know now to put that rubber plug back into the hole.

See? The more I read, the more I learn about my bike. It hasn't even gotten wet yet, but I know now to put that rubber plug back into the hole.
LOL, I tell people that I have learned more about my bike from reading than I ever would from riding. :D

I like the idea that the Aux receptacle has a "Detect" mode to show something is NOT plugged in. Think back at all the home component stereo systems that don't and all the wasted troubleshooting hours over all these years. Kudos to an advanced HD stereo system, new tech does have it's devotees!

Back