free website stats program Australia | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Australia

Glad you found yor way to the best Harley site on the web. If you need info on anything there will be someone who can help.

Hi people! Also from Australia (Darling Downs, Queensland).

Just joined your site 1/2 hour ago. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Cheers!!

Last edited:
Hi folks, John here from Adelaide SA. AJ Army Jerk....... Got an 07 Heritage, and been here foe a while. Lots of info, and a great site. I like the tech Tips etc, as they are hard to some by. I do all my own spanner work, as I know it has been done correctly, plus there is nothing more relaxing than pottering around with my bike. :D

Take care folks

T wrecks

i have to come clean and admit something. i really want to post the prophets song sung by the Bruce's (monty python)on this thread, but i don't want to get banned..ok i got off my chest. :D:D:small3d023::small3d023: Jacks cat made me want to do it

T wrecks

i have to come clean and admit something. i really want to post the prophets song sung by the Bruce's (monty python)on this thread, but i don't want to get banned..ok i got off my chest. :D:D:small3d023::small3d023: Jacks cat made me want to do it

Ah yes lorne, the Bruce's, who could forget them? I think the joke may be lost on this forum though?
:D

Back