free website stats program Aussies | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Aussies

Hi all,

Just joined the forum, looks like we are a little on the side of being a minority!

Just bought a 08 Dyna Superglide Custom and so far I am very happy with the purchase.

Cheers
Rob

Hi Crew

How about some Aussies out there? I've had some contact with Roadking, but that's about it. Best riding time of the year just now.

Anyone get to Crookwell bike show a few weeks ago??

What about the $h1tfight at OCC at homebush?? 100m lineup just for the coke machine?? 2 drink limit at the beer tent!!

Just how many Aussies are members here?

Snake
hey snake!
thought it would be a little un-australian to read ya post n leave ya hangin.good to see there is a hand full of us gettin about this forum.

Hey all!

First post so I thought I should do the right thing and support those from Down under......Sydney to be precise. Just bout my first HD, a 98 Sporty which I am really happy with. I will be looking for some answers in the Sportster section because it did not come with a manual and I am a do-it-yourself bloke.

Anyway, good to be part of the forum.

Thought I'd say Hi. Just joined although it looks like I might be a minority!!! :newsmile064: Call me crazy but I have my heart set on a Nightster which I'm buying now and I go for my licence next week!!! Can't wait :D

Thought I'd say Hi. Just joined although it looks like I might be a minority!!! :newsmile064: Call me crazy but I have my heart set on a Nightster which I'm buying now and I go for my licence next week!!! Can't wait :D

Yea they are not very talkative around here.

You will love the the sporty!

Rob
Wollongong
NSW:D

WELCOME!!Not an aussie myself,but I got a cousin in Brisbane,doesnt have a Harley,but likes them.That has to count for something huh??:small3d029:

Plenty of Kiwis on the board...love your roads..was over there for bike week, awesome.
By the way...what about our League boys...grin...now we got braggin rights for the next five years....seriously though it was a good game and this time it went our way..although its the first time in 50 plus years. You guys are still the team to beat

G'day from Burradoo in the beautiful southern highlands of NSW (lots of fabulous rides here)! Just joined. Got a Vespa 150 in March 08, a Sporty 1200 Custom in Oct 08 (already done 3000kms), trading that for an 09 Heritage Softail in Jan 09 for my 50th! Ulysses member but haven't ridden with them yet. Cheers...

Back