free website stats program assembly instructions: reduced effort clutch kit | Harley Davidson Forums

assembly instructions: reduced effort clutch kit

Tuukka

Hi, I bought reduced effort kit to my 2002 Dyna Super Glide. Kit is HD product. I did not get any instructions with hardware. I am new with HD. Is it difficult to assemble? I could not find any videos or other instructions what I need and should do. Thanks, Tuukka

Hi, I bought reduced effort kit to my 2002 Dyna Super Glide. Kit is HD product. I did not get any instructions with hardware. I am new with HD. Is it difficult to assemble? I could not find any videos or other instructions what I need and should do. Thanks, Tuukka

It's not a difficult thing to do. Here's the write up by joy and the one Hobbit posted will fill you in on the other hints.

Easy Clutch Installation by Joy - Harley Davidson Community

Bike on side stand so you don't loose trans fluid and you should be good to go.
Your unit will be similar to the one that joy posted in appearance and workings.

Sorry, I'm a slacker! Hint, have a manual handy, and if I were doing this again, I would plan on at least loosening the pipes, (I didn't plan on it and had to, that was my small panic attack :D). You might be okay, I have V&H pipes. Good luck, let us know how it works out for you.

Back