free website stats program Arlen Ness or Kuryakyn Hypercharger | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Arlen Ness or Kuryakyn Hypercharger

Not sure where you get that info. Never had an issue with my K&N ever. And over half the people I ride with have them too.

Agree, I rode cross the 7 mile bridge in Key West last year in a blinding down pour and had no problems :rider

Wait....I am lost Jack has a quote up from Kokomo that I don't see on the list of replies and it makes it hard to follow the flow of the thread.Am I missing something here? I seem to notice that more often . Is there something on my computer that is messing up or did Kokomo take his post down.... I posted that I would be concerned about any open air cleaner in the rain and Jack also makes reference. .. I am not sure if we are on the same page or not but the way I look at it is. Water at some point would find a way into that A/C how could it not. I f you are a fair weather rider as I am sure most of us try to be okay BUT at some point we all get caught in the rain. I got into two doozies of a storm this year. If I had an open element cleaner I would have been as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Not that the water is going to get sucked in and shut my motor down but that it will be pulled in as a mist that wont shut the motor off but will wash over everything and contaminate my oil .. Right now I have the S/E stage one filter with the football and I even worry about water getting in that

nah wont get into oil that is on other side of piston rings it will just go out exhaust or evaporate from engine heat

Back