free website stats program APES are on | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

APES are on

Thank you all very much.....I couldn't help myself but to Nick off work early this afternoon and put some miles on ...Well you no how one upgrade can lead to another??Well now I would like a small set of mirror's...The stock ones looked like deer antlers so thay didn't stay on ....Thans again everyone...MAT

Now that is how that bike should have come from the factory Nice Job:s

Gorgeous bike! Great, roomy shop and is that a Gerstner tool box on the floor? Shame on you! :p
Seriously, thanks for the pics.

Donky Kong would be proud to ride your scoot w/those sweet look'n bars...:s

Seriously - nice work & you could teack gymnastics in that shop...wish mine had 1/2 the space.

I have to say I can ride my bike with a lot less shoulder pane.. Would 12in apes been all I needed?....Yes...But I like the 14s bars alto...My only wish is that I should have done it sooner....I would have alot more miles on this summer.....Now ..I no it sounds crazy.But until I can take the time for long trips ,I going to keep this bike set up for short trips....No windshield no bags no full face helmet with shield and a seat that is hard as a bord.....Im going to keep this bike striped.....Yes I will have a bagger ...Am I nuts??:)

I'm going to keep this bike stripped.....Yes I will have a bagger ...Am I nuts??:)

Not at all. The money that you do not put into this Fatboy, can go toward the down payment of a bagger and then you will have the best of both worlds.
So rock on and start looking for a Bagger......:s

Back