free website stats program Anyone Seen One Of These Yet? Enclosed Two Wheeler! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone Seen One Of These Yet? Enclosed Two Wheeler!

It might be nice when I'm too old to ride a regular bike. But, if I'm to old for a regular bike, I would probably forget to put down the wheels and would fall over, and be too old to pick the thing back up.

Looks to be auto deployment of outriggers. If it was not speed sensitive then if you forgot you would fall over. I'm always for innovation and this could be great in helping to extend the riding season.

Auto deployment would be tricky, because of lean. It couldn't simply be a speed sensor, nor just an angle sensor, because if the wheels came out at the wrong time, it could be a disaster.

They look like little aliens running down the road & I like the cool "tip-over" wheels. IMO - like the wind in my face vs. being closed up in a cab.

Yeah, the price got me too...what do you guys think of the Piaggo? It is a 3 wheeler, comes in 150cc, 250cc & 500cc I think...it stands on it's own (the 2 wheels are up front and you can lean it at crazy fun angles) I have to tell you it is one fine handling machine, though I did miss the distinctive potato potato sound we all know and love! Watch the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj1irO5UY68

Last edited:
Back