free website stats program Anyone have experience with Samson exhaust? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone have experience with Samson exhaust?

Hobbit's got it. The Reinharts can be ordered directly from their site, or and Drag Specialties dealer, if you'd prefer to go that way. I have them on my bike, and they are the perfect volume while cruising, and sound great when you're on the throttle!

Lew- what size baffles, and what kind of Rineharts do you have? Do you have the ones with the black tips? What size baffles do you recommend?

I'm not sure if this will help, these guys may already have you covered; but here's a link for the rhineharts.

Rinehart Racing Exhaust

I've been looking at what I like for the future. I've been watching for 'mr. right' road king. I'm glad Martysnarf's bike has found a happy home. :s

I have a set of the silver bullett turn out mufflers on my 99 electra glide. they are not deafening loud, they ahve a nice rumble to them, and when you really get on the bike they have a nice "GRRRR" sound to them between shifts, or when downshifting. A buddy of mine has the turn downs on his 2000 road king, same kind of sound, but when he fires up his bike since they are turn downs, they tend to stir up the dust.

i'd go with samsons again if i ever needed to get new slipons.

I have the Samson Caliber two into one pipes on our FLHTP. They sound deep and don't raise any eyebrows when cruising. They do talk pretty loud, but not too obnoxious when you crack into it. The heat shields rattled a little, no matter what I did. I wrapped the pipes and put stock shield back on and solved that. I talked to samson tech and he stated that they have updated thier shields to make them better but very costly.

I have Rolled Thunder Oval Muffers on my 2002 Road King Classic,
Sound great ,not to loud at low speed, nice deep tone and when you get on the gas they sound great.

Back