free website stats program Anyone have any problems with... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone have any problems with...

Its been a while but I have spent plenty of money with Dennins Kirk and would do it again if I found they had a part I needed or wanted without question. In my opinion you should let them fix the problem as they have offered and mark it down as an experience. If you dont care for the service dont order from them again.

I gotta go along with everyone else. I have placed one order for a Mustang seat and rider backrest for my RG about two weeks ago. The order arrived quickly, and both boxes had pre-paid return UPS labels in case I wasn't happy with my purchase. Well, the Mustang seat did not suit me at all (I kept the backrest), so back it went. I received the credit back on my card a day and a half after they received the seat. You can bet that I would order from them again!

I have used Dennis Kirk many times and have always been very happy...I have even returned a few things and never had a problem..I always thought they were one of the better places to deal with

I haven't used DK recently, but placed quite a few orders with them over the years. They always sent what I ordered in a timely fashion. Never had a problem with them.

Ditto to all of the above. I've been using DK for years and I've never had a problem. They have shipped to both my home and my workplace.

Well,
I got a hold of them and let them know that I took it there myself and thanked them for the offer to have it redelivered.
They apologized again and said they would send me a $10 gift card for the inconvenience.
Which is more than I expected, I mean I did save $50 compared to the dealer.
I was just upset that day:(
Thanks for all the replies

Back