free website stats program Anyone else have love bugs? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone else have love bugs?

O my! What a mess.. and yes the LB's are a scourge here along the gulf coast but they a re too bad so far this year. We get them twice a year spring and fall.
An easy way to remove them is a dryer sheet like bounce (any brand), wet it and the windshield and rub gently, you will be amazed.
Next, rinse, rinse ,rinse, or you will end up with a white powder on everything.
Treat your windshield with pledge and the bugs will come off easier.;)

still living in florida and this year the love bugs were so bad you couldnt even walk in and out of the house without letting them little (EDIT) in. my bike has looked just like that but i get them off as soon as i stop. went to high octane bar and had them give me a towel so i could clean them off as soon as i got there,and did them same when i got home. this year i did not ride for there season just didnt want the hassel. by the way you will love the taste of them hahaha

Edited for language

Last edited by a moderator:
still living in florida and this year the love bugs were so bad you couldnt even walk in and out of the house without letting them little (EDIT) in. my bike has looked just like that but i get them off as soon as i stop. went to high octane bar and had them give me a towel so i could clean them off as soon as i got there,and did them same when i got home. this year i did not ride for there season just didnt want the hassel. by the way you will love the taste of them hahaha

Edited for language

Using Pledge on your bike everywhere but the seat (don't recommend it very slick) will help ease the LB removal

Back