free website stats program Anyone else from New Mexico? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone else from New Mexico?

yes poured here too, talking to a couple other bikers at Thunderbird today, one got poured on in Belen, the other got dumped on out in Rio Rancho, they were both dry by the time we saw them. You guys seem to get more weather higher up there in Bluewater. Do you do your own service? Hope it clears up, I got some time off from work coming up, plan on doing Quemado/ Arizona border area Tuesday and visit my parents down in T or C Wednesday, prolly Madrid, Golden Thursday/ Friday.

Yep, I do my own, with a lot of help from this site. I rode through Quemado last week. Nice ride by the bluffs and LaVentanna. Going to Yucson when weather breaks.

nice, looking forward to seeing the sites around Quemado, short ride for you. Firiends in Phoenix say it's almost getting too hot to ride there, they go real early and finish early. You were talking about Tucson right?

Las Cruces here, going to Madrid on the 9th of Oct. via Alamogordo, Carrizozo, Mountainair, Tjiers. Should be a nice ride. Has anyone riden NM 337?

Thanks

Cayers, welcome aboard. Actually the wife and I just rode 337 Saturday from Abq to Tijeras onto South 14 where it turns into 337 and then to Mountainair and took 47 back up through Belen and Los Lunas, a big loop. It is beautiful and some real nice twisties especially closer to I40/ Rt 66. Definately do the Red River Run (Enchanted Triangle) when you get a chance and 64 across from 84 to 285 across the Rio grande Gorge Bridge and Quemado down through the Gila over in to Arizona and the Morenci Mines and Quemado up through to the Malpais by Grants is beautiful too. Cuba and Jemez Springs over to Abiqui Lake is fanatastic too. A lot more but those are some nice ones. We're doing Las Vegas Bike Week in Nevada starting early Thursday morning from ABQ up through St George Utah, should be a 1500 mile weekend.

i live here in south carolina been here sixteen years ridings pretty good here, but im from albuquerque now thats some great riding out there like that song goes i can see for miles and miles,out here you have to be real carful about a dear jumping out in front of you on them country roads

Back