free website stats program Any Zoners out there? | Harley Davidson Forums

Any Zoners out there?

Monsoon

Just checking in to see if there are any Arizona folks here. A friend of mine is looking at arranging a ride here in the next few weeks. It's going to be called the Liberty Ride. If you interested in joining the ride, lookup Liberty Ride on Facebook to grab the details.

He originally planned it for July (he's a new rider) and didn't think how HOT it would be ride in July. So I talked him into Oct or Nov and possibly a ride south from Phoenix to Tombstone. Should be consistent weather that way. Sedona and Flagstaff with routes through Jerome and Prescott would have been the choice, but getting to late in the year for sunlight and it'll drop temps going that high up.

So check it out and hopefully we can get this going in the next few weeks.

Hi Monsoon,
Thanks for the info. -- sorry didn't see your intro until today (been riding, not reading/posting -- can you blame me?!?)

I'll look it up and tell my friends.

CatWoman ::rider

Live down by Casa Grande myself. Been down to Tombstone,it's a nice ride. Go one further and check out the Chiricahua Mountains nice ride out of Tombstone down through Bisbee over to Rodeo Nm. and back! :cheers

Don't live in Arizona, but would love to. The wife and I love Sedona and Flagstaff. I'll move out there when my rich Uncle gets out of the poor house. :D

You'll be right back in it living up there in Sedona with all them muckity mucks,I remember when that was a nice place to hang out and maybe even party. Now it's full of those wanna be southwest artists trying to pay theyre mortgage with one painting!

...It's going to be called the Liberty Ride. If you interested in joining the ride, lookup Liberty Ride on Facebook to grab the details.

There's 207 search results on FB for "Liberty Ride", with zero results for "Liberty Ride, AZ" Can you narrow it down a bit or put a FB link on here. :D

I'm right there with you Butch!!

I think it might be a little while before Monsoon gets to 'narrow it down' as he seems to be on vacation right now.

CatWoman :rider

Back