free website stats program Any shirt swappers? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Any shirt swappers?

I forgot to put that I live in Dothan Al They have some HD shirts here honoring our farming community and the Ft. Rucker Army Base that are pretty cool if interested

I'm in!! I"m skinny but wear XL. I live in Near Vancouver BC. Got 4 dealers can go to. Mountainview HD, Barnes HD (2 locations) and Trev Deeley

O.K guy's let's get this party started....

I just had a garage sale and cleaned out my closet, also I just lost almost 100 lbs. over the last 16 weeks (this is a whole other story that I'll share some other time in a later thread if anyone's interested), anyway....I've got a bunch of Harley Davidson T-Shirts from different parts of the country and I just can't seem to give them to Goodwill (God knows I gave them so much other stuff).

So....if anyones interested, I am posting them here. They are yours for the taking, just pay the postage and I will send them your way clean & bagged. I only ever collected a T-Shirt from a dealership that I personally went to, I guess I'll just have to start over (and darn that can get expensive).

All the T-shirts are 3X (I'm now down to a XL), they are short sleeve, no pocket, and all are in very good condition (some practically new).

DSCF0780.jpg

Lubbock TX-Wild West (front)

DSCF0794.jpg

Lubbock TX-Wild West (back)

DSCF0809.jpg

Albany-Schenectady NY-Spitzie's (front)

DSCF0810.jpg

Albany-Schenectady NY-Spitzie's (back)

DSCF0808.jpg

Key West FL-Southernmost Rider (front)
O.K., this isn't a dealer T-shirt, but it is too cool, surely one of you guy's would want to have it!

DSCF0807.jpg

Key West FL-Southernmost Rider (back)

DSCF0804.jpg

Meridian MS-Chunky River (front)

DSCF0805.jpg

Meridian MS-Chunky River (back)

DSCF0802.jpg

Angleton TX-GOE (front)

DSCF0803.jpg

Angleton TX-GOE (back)

DSCF0800.jpg

Tacoma WA-Destination (front)

DSCF0801.jpg

Tacoma WA-Destination (back)

DSCF0798.jpg

Midland-Odessa TX-Legacy (front)

DSCF0799.jpg

Midland-Odessa TX-Legacy (back)

DSCF0797.jpg

S. Charleston WV (front)

DSCF0795.jpg

S. Charleston WV (back)

DSCF0790.jpg

San Antonio TX-Alamo City (front)

DSCF0789.jpg

San Antonio TX-Alamo City (back)

DSCF0788.jpg

Liberal KS (front)

DSCF0787.jpg

Liberal KS (front)

DSCF0785.jpg

Slidell LA-Northshore (front)
Now this one I have an emotional attachment to, I have told the story in another thread of breaking down in Mobile AL on my way back from Key West Fl, I limper to Mike Bruno's Northshore Harley Davidson in Slidell LA (thank God for a pair of vice-grips and duct tape). They absolutly saved my bacon, and represent why good dealers are there. The mechanic who did the work (Cornbread) signed and dated the sleeve for me. But alas, I guess I'll just have to go back and thank him again. Besides, I need to meet up with Redfish Joe at the Shack for some BBQ and a cold one!

DSCF0786.jpg

Slidell LA-Northshore (back)

DSCF0791.jpg

San Antonio TX-Caliente (front)
O.K. the last story....this one pains me to part with, it's the free T-Shirt I got from the dealer when I bought the bike I own now. Oh well, my brother and I are taking a ride to San Antonio next weekend, this will be the first one I replace!

DSCF0792.jpg

San Antonio TX-Caliente (back)

Im in for the swap I live on the Fl Ga line and have several dealers close by I wear a XL!
By the way I have done this several times in the past on a facebook page and have great luck with shirts as far away as Bangkok!

Just sent a msg to rking. I'm surprised at how few people there are on this list. Figured there'd be tons. Gonna be fun.:D

Thanks for bumping this one up again Jayson... not sure what happened, but I stopped getting the automatic emails when there was a post... will send out a PM to my shirt-swap-partner!

I'm happy to report that me and bamacfa have completed our shirt swap.

I'm very pleased with my shirt from Alabama!

Back