free website stats program Any Hawaii Riders ? I'm Heading your way.. | Harley Davidson Forums

Any Hawaii Riders ? I'm Heading your way..

bikermonkey

planning a trip to Hawaii 3rd week of Sept. Found the HD dealers that rent so now looking for some planning advice. The road into Hana looks interesting. This will be our first trip to the islands, so any help is appreciated.

Wish I could help you out bikermonkey. Haven't been to Hawaii yet. It's on the list though. I'm jealous....hehe....:beach Can't wait to hear the tails and see the pix.

I've got a camera, and I'm not affraid to use it ! :Banane29: Well I was in the Bahamas last year and rented on of them nasty little scooters,, was a little camera shy then,, but hey, there were no Harley rentals !

planning a trip to Hawaii 3rd week of Sept. Found the HD dealers that rent so now looking for some planning advice. The road into Hana looks interesting. This will be our first trip to the islands, so any help is appreciated.

Hey Bikermonkey --- There is a member here from Oahu --- hawaiianheritage softail ( Dave ) . You might send a PM his way????

Hey Bikermonkey --- There is a member here from Oahu --- hawaiianheritage softail ( Dave ) . You might send a PM his way????

Hey that's great, Thanks ! I was going to do a search, but unless I missed something out members search does so by user name, so that did not go far, hence thread. Appreciated it man,

Back