free website stats program Any fans of Sons of Anarchy out there??? | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Any fans of Sons of Anarchy out there???

Yup, Staterd season 4 on Netflix.
Doing some chill'n and grill'n today. Also watching SOA.

The new season starts up on Tuesday Sept 8th. I don't know how true to form it is to MC subculture but I do like the bikes and the action. Ron Pearlman and Katy Segal have great characters on the show.

Since the show started I refused to watch it because all I have seen when I walk around at any public event motorcycle or not is a bunch of fake bikers wearing Son's Tee's,tops and vests and it turned me off.Abunch of fake bikers wearing fake MC clothes.

For Christmas my sister in law bought me the box set of season 1.
I found I really enjoy the show,I have now finished watching season 5 and I am waiting to see what happens at the beginning of season 6.

I still laugh when I see all the wannabee bad boys walking around in the clothing though.

I like the show, can't wait for season 5 to come out on DVD, not sure if it actually highlights the 1% lifestyle or not, but i do find it interesting, I like to read about it and see on TV and movies and documenterys , but not a life for me.

accepting that its fiction, it can be enjoyable entertainment. the problem arises when people use the show to "learn" about all MC culture.

if I want to learn about real outlaw MC culture, ill watch Devil's Ride. :D

I'm a fan of Sons of Anarchy. I just think its a little ridiculous though how they get out of every single conflict. The saddest part for me was when Oppie died... Super shady how that went down.

Back