free website stats program ANTENNA'S TO FLAG POLE ??? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

ANTENNA'S TO FLAG POLE ???

I think that’s a great idea.
oh and btw I doubt the flag will put any pressure on those antenna mounting pins. By the way, if you are going on tour, then I would definitely suggest you buying a solar flagpole light. I got mine last year on Amazon. Not only will it light up your road, your flag will be way more evident to other people’s eyes. Oh, and don’t worry about the electricity, wires and such because it’s solar powered. Oh, and you will be 100% safe (as in you won’t have to be bothered with it) because it can automatically turn on and off due to the sunlight detector. I know, it’s a small convenient little thing, right?

A much appreciated suggestion thanks.
I think that’s a great idea.
oh and btw I doubt the flag will put any pressure on those antenna mounting pins. By the way, if you are going on tour, then I would definitely suggest you buying a solar flagpole light. I got mine last year on Amazon. Not only will it light up your road, your flag will be way more evident to other people’s eyes. Oh, and don’t worry about the electricity, wires and such because it’s solar powered. Oh, and you will be 100% safe (as in you won’t have to be bothered with it) because it can automatically turn on and off due to the sunlight detector. I know, it’s a small convenient little thing, right?

Back