free website stats program Another scoot for the salvage yard... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Another scoot for the salvage yard...

Glad you are OK, the Superglide will be alot of fun to ride tho you will miss the storage and floor bords

Glad you are OK, the Superglide will be alot of fun to ride tho you will miss the storage and floor bords

Thanks Jack, yeah, those are the two main 'issues' I'm going to have. Especially since she is my only transportation.

I can get some mini floor boards for my honey and it looks like, as far as my feet go, I am stuck with no boards, no matter what. Then either forward controls OR Crash bars but not both.

Glad to hear that you are still here to tell us about it and are able to plan the next ride. :s

Sorry to hear of the loss of your bike....glad to know that you will be alright though. I've been through that also, I had to buy an old sporty while mine was tied up in court. Pretty bike but riding it sucked. Good luck!!

Thanks again, everyone, apart from the ongoing pain, MRIs, other Dr appointments and other new pains which seem to pop up daily I guess I am lucky, as you all say, that I can look forward to a new ride, eventually.
Hopefully my shoulder and back can manage to enjoy it once I finally get it.

Thanks Jack, yeah, those are the two main 'issues' I'm going to have. Especially since she is my only transportation.

I can get some mini floor boards for my honey and it looks like, as far as my feet go, I am stuck with no boards, no matter what. Then either forward controls OR Crash bars but not both.

I bet bords from a Switchback will work for you:D

You are THE man! Thanks! Just got her home, put some new grips on her and going to take her out fit a soon all day tomorrow. Foreword controls and those boards are must haves even before the exhaust and engine tuning.

You are THE man! Thanks! Just got her home, put some new grips on her and going to take her out fit a soon all day tomorrow. Foreword controls and those boards are must haves even before the exhaust and engine tuning.
Tried to edit that....sent it from my phone without my glasses... anyway, the bike finally got something non-stock before I took it off of the lot.
floridascott-albums-12+fxdc-picture10403-1st_change_to_the_new_scoot.jpg

Yeah, his insurance is covering it. Geico said that they mailed the bank the payoff check last Friday but as of yet it has not been received. I promptly took my part of the payoff to the Harley shop and handed over a fat stack of C-Notes for my down payment on the FXDC. Just waiting on the check to make it to the lien holder to pay that loan off and I will be in the saddle within a matter of an hour.

Not sure how much riding I'll be doing for a while since I'm pretty sore....several MRIs have been taken of my shoulder and back and we are waiting on results.

Glad to hear you can recover $$ since it's his responsibility. Hope you heal up quickly and back in the saddle soon.

Back