free website stats program Another reason I like TED NUGENT | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Another reason I like TED NUGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only one complaint about the Europeans,Why when they are on vacation do they insist on wearing speedo's, no matter what age or size they are?:bigsmiley31:

Thanks alot Steve.Now I'm gonna spend the rest of the day with that thought in my mind!

Ted is a right wing wannabe, like Toby Keith ,making money on the attitudes of a few good ol boys hardly earned $$. More show than go.

Ted is a right wing wannabe, like Toby Keith ,making money on the attitudes of a few good ol boys hardly earned $$. More show than go.

I don't know about that. Unlike so many "johnny-come-lately's" in the entertainment world, Ted pretty much has been Ted for years. Pretty consistent guy in his beliefs and very active in the community.

You may not agree with his outlook on life but I don't think Ted is a right-wing wannabe.

Like them or not,the French have always been on our side and I respect them for that.Ted should put on a pair of antlers and try walking through the woods.
In the morning on our way to work other vehicles cast a shadow "always on our side" -Equal benefit! I hope you are a vegetarian, or maybe you've never seen the living conditions and chances of survival of those slaughtered for your taste, not nutritional neccessity. Maybe you didn't see the lifeless body of the biker killed on I-70 from hitting a deer. Maybe you just need a hug!:newsmile033:

On the way home don't they cast the same shadow "always on your side"?Just got a hug from the wife..Gee,I needed that!

This thread seems to be wandering off in the wrong direction so I think it will be closed now before we loose some members.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back