free website stats program Android App: TwinCam Reference | Harley Davidson Forums

Android App: TwinCam Reference

majorbrian

For those riders who like the VTwin Reference application on their Android devices, I have recently released a new free app called TwinCam Reference, which basically contains the bulk of what was in the VTwin Reference, with hopes to grow.
This new application is fairly compact and has dynamic content, which will allow the user to update the reference without having to update the application. In this way, I hope to be able to take suggestions from the user community and update the content fairly quickly.
Time permitting, I hope to release a PRO version that will come with extra features such as tracking your ride and either saving it as GPS coordinates, or send your location periodically as a text message to email message.

I hope everyone will get something useful from this app... and as I said, if you have content suggestions, send them along. It is up on the Google Play store now.
:rider

FYI: I am still showing v 1.0 so it is not updating as far as I can tell. Maybe it takes a little time in the Store to push updates.

Thanks for the app.

Scott

Back