free website stats program And we know you're a poser if... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

And we know you're a poser if...

Perhaps im a poser cos all my gear and bike colour match
I could repaint my bike to rectify this situation but we all know black bikes are faster so ill keep everything black

Brian

remarks to---

# 5 - Yes I do. ( Don't have the tools or the free time to do it myself. Besides I like and trust my indy!! )

#13 - If I don't have to , I WON"T! ( every time that "ping" , "tink" "clack" of a rock hitting the frame chipping paint , exhuast dents or when that one stone rolls all the way up into a fender and sounds like a chain has come off and started slappin!!)

#15 - Sometimes thats all the time I get to ride! ( travel anywhere from 2,500 to 5,000 miles a month in a Co. cage covering 4 partial states because of my job and can't take the bike! )

#20 - YES , my UC stock seat is comfortable ( almost 17k with it on and a trip to Sturgis and down into Ark.,Ks.,ILL. )

YES I know this is in the joke section and YES I know I can be called a poser I guess - but - I don't care - been called a heck of alot worse!!! Ya know the ol sayin' - When they're talking about me, they are leaving everybody else alone!! :D

oh,(edit),I to got worried,05 RG, do my own oil changes,carry a 3/8" x 4' clear hose.just in case, never were chaps, helmet has lots of rub marks, go thru eye glasses every other month, have six seats for going to other places, two tour packs, for longer trips,or just for the week end trip. change out two back tires and one front every year.my tatoo's cover my whole back,arms,and neck,carry a rain suit,and rain seat covers, thank god, am safe..

I work 30 miles up a gravel road. Truck (yes) Ultra (No). Call me a Poser if you wish, but it aint gonna happen!!!

Take care and ride safe en!!:D

Back