free website stats program And Tital for Coolest new HD goes to the Fat Bob!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

And Tital for Coolest new HD goes to the Fat Bob!!!

The MOCO really did some changing on the new models. From the looks of things they are finally hearing what the public wants.
Now if they would just stand behind the bikes in service now better than they have, they would regain some of the respect they have lost by many who bought them.

Actually, I thought the 'Rocker' looked fairly different and at least they have a bike to fit that type of demand now.

Mike

I still say H-D is missing the boat by not going "liquid cooled".With all the ridiculous $$$$ their charging for their bikes and the $$$$ their making, I'm more than sure they 've got the technology to make it happen! It doesn't have to be some hideous looking "third eye cyclops" type of device.I had one on a 1996 Honda Shadow ACE 1100 of mine and it looked fine and blended in with the engine & frame.I know they've experimented with it some on the V-Rod, but now they need to branch out and incorporate it on the other models.Just my opinion. Ride safe,Hi-Tek Rednek:42:

I agree. I think liquid cooling would let the motor run much COOLER. We will have to put that on our Wish List.

I don't know...the new Rocker C is pretty darn cool. I don't agree with the water cooling thoughts. It works O.K. on the V-Rod I guess but can't imagine a Sporty or Softail with WATER. More parts means more cost and maintenance. A Harley Davidson line full of radiators just seems wrong. Change sometimes is not good. Just my opinion.:42:

What's the thoughts on the new drive by wire feature. No more throttle cables to break. I'm rather reserved on this one, don't make things too complicated or they can't fix them. They have problems now fixing the simple things.

What's the thoughts on the new drive by wire feature. No more throttle cables to break. I'm rather reserved on this one, don't make things too complicated or they can't fix them. They have problems now fixing the simple things.

More computer CRAP is just that CRAP.
Simpler is always better.
I'll take a broken cable over a fried sensor on the side of the rode any time day or night!!!

I think the new Rocker is going to be the biggest selling next year...its a different style and deff. looks good

Back