free website stats program And a Happy High Desert How Are Ya!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

And a Happy High Desert How Are Ya!!!

Grunt Doc

Greetings from Beautiful Downtown 29 Stumps! When folks (usually U. S. Marines and U. S. Navy Corpsmen who have trained or been stationed here) leave, they cry. Either from extreme happiness or intense sorrow! There is no in-between. Me? I came out here for training more than once in my 22 year career, ended up doing a couple of tours of duty here and then returning after retiring. Why? 360 days of radiant sunshine a year! Rain is a four-letter word, as is cold and snow. When you move here, you throw away your lawn mower and your snow blower. And literally hundreds of miles of wide open, well maintained roads. And the best part is my Cadre of Brothers and Sisters, active duty, retired and former Marines and Sailors, who I have the privilege to share those roads with. For me, it don't get no better than this....

I can't figure if your a Gyrene,or a squid.I do know about the only squid I've seen a Marine tolerate,is a Corpman.Cuz they're stormin the beach alongside em.Either way Greetings! Sounds like your enjoying retirement.I was in the Marine drop off service,or Navy.

Back