free website stats program An Harley Davidson story | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

An Harley Davidson story

Well there I was in my favorite hole in the wall bar. Me and my crew were causing our usual mayhem, you know drinking our milk out of a dirty glass, posting pictures on Facebook with our smartphones of us flexing or muscles, that sort of thing. When in walks this guy who speaks broken English and says he is writing a book. Well let me tell you all heck broke loose when he sat on Cuddles bike and one of the pinwheels Cuddles had on his mirrors fell off !! It got out of hand when my Ol'lady screamed at him that he was a probably the type of guy who would kick a puppy and then kicked dust on his boots. Just then lumpy pulled in ( lumpy has the coolest My Little Pony paint job you have ever seen ).... Well I better stop there because this is a family site and the mention of wet willies may be too much... :D

I read Tigg's post to the wife she now wants a my little pony paint job on her bike oh bother :(

Brian

I hope this is not serious, How could one expect to take life moments from another to turn it into some thing it is not, isnt that what we have on TV now days Reality shows. If you want to write a true scren play, throw a leg over your saddle and go out and make your own adventures, you may find it MORE intersting and have a lot of fun to boot JMO

we ride down the road causing mayhem and chaos and smashing stuff up and getting drunk and girlfriends are for 1 night only until you get to the next town and start all over again - really what do you think were still living in the 56/60/70's !!!!
maybe 4 or 5 of us will jump on the scoots and ride out to a cafe or pub somewhere have a food and ride home and crash on the sofa - the heady days of bar fights and boozen rampages are more or less gone unless you were to look ;)

Sometimes we put milk in our tea - sometimes we just drink it black if we're feeling wild :)

I thought it was always best for writers to write about their experiences. Maybe you should write about something else?

Back