free website stats program Amsoil Package Link? | Harley Davidson Forums

Amsoil Package Link?

Nikko684

Does anybody have a link to any website that sells a complete Amsoil oil change package for all 3 holes? I am in Europe and they don't sell amsoil anywhere here.

Maybe if you list what you want, someone here that uses Amsoil can get it to a dealer for prices.

Keep things simple. Plenty of other products that are just as good as Amsoil. Any good 20W50 synthetic, or non for that matter in the crankcase, any name brand 20W50 or even 10W40 non synthetic in the primary and any name brand 75W140 or 85W140 gear lube in the trans. Belray, Mobil1, Lucas, Redline, VTwin, Castrol and Motull are names that come to mind.;)

I need to correct a typo in my previous. I type 10W40 for chain case lube and should have been 15W40, I run Shell Rotella 15W40. I have read some chain case lubes are more quiet than others but when I read those posts, I suspect that chain adjustment has more to do with chain case noise than the lubricant.;)

Keep things simple. Plenty of other products that are just as good as Amsoil. Any good 20W50 synthetic, or non for that matter in the crankcase, any name brand 20W50 or even 10W40 non synthetic in the primary and any name brand 75W140 or 85W140 gear lube in the trans. Belray, Mobil1, Lucas, Redline, VTwin, Castrol and Motull are names that come to mind.;)
I know many other oils are good, But in my personal experience I've just liked Amsoil the best. I noticed that Amsoil keeps my engine much cooler and quieter than other oils, and that's even against Royal Purple and Redline. I don't know but I am very partial to Amsiol. I have tried many different lubes and none have satisfied me as much. I guess it falls back on personal opinion and also what your machine prefers...

I know many other oils are good, But in my personal experience I've just liked Amsoil the best. I noticed that Amsoil keeps my engine much cooler and quieter than other oils, and that's even against Royal Purple and Redline. I don't know but I am very partial to Amsiol. I have tried many different lubes and none have satisfied me as much. I guess it falls back on personal opinion and also what your machine prefers...

In that case, good luck with your search.;)

I have been using Quick Silver for the last 2 oil changes, haven't noticed any differences since switching from the HD full Syn.

The QS is also full syn, available a Walmart, much cheaper than the HD and also use it in my boat engine, it's a Mercury marine product.
I use Redline Shockproof in the trans. Trans is not as klunky as before when it had the HD full syn in it.
As long as one changes oils on a regular basis I really don't think there is much difference in protection and performance

I have been using Quick Silver for the last 2 oil changes, haven't noticed any differences since switching from the HD full Syn.

The QS is also full syn, available a Walmart, much cheaper than the HD and also use it in my boat engine, it's a Mercury marine product.
I use Redline Shockproof in the trans. Trans is not as klunky as before when it had the HD full syn in it.
As long as one changes oils on a regular basis I really don't think there is much difference in protection and performance

Unfortunately, There is no Walmart in Europe... I've only been here 2 months but there is no store that even compares to Walmart here...

Back