free website stats program Am I Nuts | Harley Davidson Forums

Am I Nuts

BlinkerBlu

Well guess what I did ? I think I mentioned sometime back that my wife wanted a Road Glide, well today I traded my Ultra in on a 08 Road Glide. I will pick it up tomorrow afternoon. I'm having the passanger backrest and a luggage rack put on,(removible kind of course). Later I will do the stage one and the pipes. The Ultra had 18890 miles on her and I just felt like starting over.:D Am I Nuts ?

Well guess what I did ? I think I mentioned sometime back that my wife wanted a Road Glide, well today I traded my Ultra in on a 08 Road Glide. I will pick it up tomorrow afternoon. I'm having the passanger backrest and a luggage rack put on,(removible kind of course). Later I will do the stage one and the pipes. The Ultra had 18890 miles on her and I just felt like starting over.:D Am I Nuts ?

This is what happens when you live in the upper "redneck condo" the air gets thin!!! :bigsmiley22: HA-HA !!! Just ribbin' ya a bit there Blinker! The RG is a nice scoot also!!! Good luck with her!! (NOW MOVE OUT OF THE CONDO BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING ELSE :D)

Well, picked up the Road Glide tonight and I must say that it brings the youngster back out in me. I think I'm really going to enjoy it.

I don't know, in 1 year I put on a lot of miles on the Ultra. I think I'll cut the mile in half this time. Well at least for the first 6 months.

I would put some photos on but, oh well I don't know how to post the pictures. Remember, my dream is to live in the Red Neck Condos.:D

Back