free website stats program Am I in over my head? (pun intended) | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Am I in over my head? (pun intended)

Looks great! Let us know how you like them once you ride with them. About how far above your shoulders are they?

Didn't get to ride yet. I slept in too late..oops. They sit about 2-3" above my shoulders. Very comfortable just sitting on the bike making exhaust sounds
With my mouth in the garage. Yea you read that right. Don't pretend like you haven't done it before. :)
WAP.gif

Didn't get to ride yet. I slept in too late..oops. They sit about 2-3" above my shoulders. Very comfortable just sitting on the bike making exhaust sounds
With my mouth in the garage. Yea you read that right. Don't pretend like you haven't done it before. :)
WAP.gif

That sounds like they are going to work out great .....Yes....I haven't been on my bike in mts and Im thinking soon I will uncover it , and maybe put a couple garage miles on myself...Ya no...Im getting so I can have quite a time with a large fan blowing whats left of my hair back..:s

WAP.gif

Every time i am in the shed during winter i throw a leg over the bike and make a few vrooom vrooom noises with some gear changes and some tyre squealing thrown in just to make it a good ride

Brian

Every time i am in the shed during winter i throw a leg over the bike and make a few vrooom vrooom noises with some gear changes and some tyre squealing thrown in just to make it a good ride

Brian

I would have to say 100% of us have done this verbally, or at least to ourselves where no one could hear us. Kind of hard to sit on any bike and not visualize! :D :D

BRIAN

OK...If were going to be honest here..I have geared up after my handlebar install,put my cool sunglasses on, set the timer on my camera and got a picture of myself..:)..Well I have to say at least my bike looked good..:s

WAP.gif

How are the bars??...Have you had a chance to try them out..:)

I finally got a chance to take the scoot our for a bit today. It was alittle awkward at slow speeds at first but after a few minutes I got the hang of it. Going at cruising speed it's much more comfortable than the stock bars. Practice makes perfect so I guess I'll be doing quite a bit of riding this season :)
WAP.gif

Back