free website stats program Aloha from the Big Island. | Harley Davidson Forums

Aloha from the Big Island.

The Nah

Aloha all,
I am in the process of getting a 2004 Electra-glide as a project and the owner states that one of the cylinders does not fire. Not sure what I'm getting myself into but will except the challenge to get "Old Nelly running smooth. I will fill you in on my progress when I get the beast home and dig into it.
Mahalo, Larry (The Nah)

Welcome to the forum from Gulf Coast AL.
My wife and I were in "de islands" there in 2018, our 2nd time there it was amazing.

Welcome from Spokane Washington.
Closest I've been to the Hawaiian Islands is on a fishing boat off the southern coast of Washington, on deck for about 1 hr. Got sicker than a dog

Welcome from Spokane Washington.
Closest I've been to the Hawaiian Islands is on a fishing boat off the southern coast of Washington, on deck for about 1 hr. Got sicker than a dog

Joel, did you know you can now fly to Hawaii? It is an amazingly beautiful piece of paradise! :) But seriously, I didn't get to spend as much time there as I now wish to, however, I did manage an 11 hour layover on my way to Fiji 12 years ago My now homeless vet cousin was stationed there, and since I only had about 4 cousins close to my age, I called him up. He showed me around and I loved it, so on the return flight home, I re-routed my trip so that I could stop over in HI for 2.5 more days. Jeff took off work again and we went all over. He did teach me to surf, although ever so briefly, I did it! :) And for the record, Jeff is homeless by his choice. ;) LOL, he is now retired and is just more or less walking the earth. :) Usually somewhere warm that has surf close by. He eats lots of tacos and drinks his cerveza. He was a sniper in the Marines for most of his life so more power to him. :) I am a wee bit jealous.

But you should go, just stay off the boats!

Back