free website stats program Ahhhhhh, That SMELL... | Harley Davidson Forums

Ahhhhhh, That SMELL...

ShagNasty

When you walk thru the doors in the HD dealership, its that aroma., That Smell..That, That LEATHER & CHROME smell. don't you love it!:D

When you walk thru the doors in the HD dealership, its that aroma., That Smell..That, That LEATHER & CHROME smell. don't you love it!:D

ShagNasty - you are the perpetrator of evil things with this thread...:D

Or at least reflecting the little devil that comes out everytime I go to the dealer with a wallet...:devil

Yeaaa my bride always ask, did you get your fix there today? and what did you buy? The guys up front when you walk in always ask, can I help you? I go Naaa, I just love the smell in here. I visited the HD Monday, and my buddy is still laughing about it.

Yep, that leather really get ya. The freshly braided whips, those bright chrome chains and handcuf.........oops, my bad - thought I was somewhere else.:lero

Have a good New Years, Shag.

I went to the HD Dealer in Tifton yesterday and was VERY upset when I got there. They were CLOSED!!!! I was not the only one though. There were 4 other vehicles that pulled up while I was there.

I went to the HD Dealer in Tifton yesterday and was VERY upset when I got there. They were CLOSED!!!! I was not the only one though. There were 4 other vehicles that pulled up while I was there.

Yeah my dealer has been closed since Christmas.

I love just going in and browsing around! Of course money helps alot if ya got it to spend while your there.:D

My dealership has the smell of fresh brewed coffee for free. Love the smell of anything free at a Harley Dealership!!

Back