free website stats program Advertisements?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Advertisements??

Mavagrand

What's up with all the pop up ads that appear in all the posts? Is it just me or are they getting outta control?? Take my old and slow computer forever to load now.

What's up with all the pop up ads that appear in all the posts? Is it just me or are they getting outta control?? Take my old and slow computer forever to load now.

If you pay (become a contributor) you won't see the ads any more.

Doc, thanx for your speedy reply. There are other forums I frequent that don't have the ads, I haven't contributed to them. that makes me wonder why so many here. I have given in the past to this forum.

Trike lady, what is this program you speak of?

Doc, thanx for your speedy reply. There are other forums I frequent that don't have the ads, I haven't contributed to them. that makes me wonder why so many here. I have given in the past to this forum.

It's a Firefox FREE add on. You have to be using Firefox to get the D/L.

The program is called Ad Block Plus and it is an extension for the Opera browser. It may be available for Internet Explorer.

Back