free website stats program Absolute Newb From Miami, Florida | Harley Davidson Forums

Absolute Newb From Miami, Florida

Bedrock

I don't think it gets more newb than me: I don't have a bike yet and have never rode one. But I've been itchin too for a while and (despite my wife's probably-justified concerns) am finally signing up to take a proper course and get licensed. In the meantime, I'm just here reading as many threads as I can & learning as much as possible.
This site is great - its more than just learning how to ride, but learning which bike is right for you which is why I signed up.
The only thing I know for sure is that when I do finally get my bike, it's gonna be a Harley. God Bless America.

Welcome to The Forum, The MSF course is the best thing for you, and lots of practice:s

I don't think it gets more newb than me: I don't have a bike yet and have never rode one. But I've been itchin too for a while and (despite my wife's probably-justified concerns) am finally signing up to take a proper course and get licensed. In the meantime, I'm just here reading as many threads as I can & learning as much as possible.
This site is great - its more than just learning how to ride, but learning which bike is right for you which is why I signed up.
The only thing I know for sure is that when I do finally get my bike, it's gonna be a Harley. God Bless America.

Welcome aboard, smart way to go taking the course, they'll teach you good habbits before you have time to develope otherwise.

You'll find good people here happy to help with any quesions you may have.

Enjoy the ride. :bigsmiley23:

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Welcome to the forum. Plenty of good and usefull info to be found here. Make sure that you find the bike that physically fits you. Don't just buy a Harley because it's a Harley. Looking forward to meeting you on the road. :s

Back