free website stats program A Thankyou | Harley Davidson Forums

A Thankyou

01 rk

I want to say thankyou to forum member Wannaride for his hospitality.
He gave my wife and I a good tour of the Colorado Springs area and also let me use his garage to make repairs.
It's great that the forum can bring us together like this, thanks again for a good day and if you ever come to Pa. I would be glad to return the favor.
Thanks again
Dave

It was my pleasure. Are you guys home now? You going to post some pics of your travels? Tank will help you get that done....at least I think he will. Hey we might see you in Sturgis too. Ride safe Brother & Sister

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had a great time!!!!!!!:s

This why I joined this site, ya got to love it when we can meet and open our homes to the members, I even let Lorne stay at my house tho I dont have the pictures:p

Same reason I joined! Everyone on this forum are very helpful. No need to look anywhere else :):D

I sure can help. Pictures upload help and even an edit to the correct username reference. Let me know.

As was said it is a great forum that brings members together.

How do I start with the pictures, I am not real good with the computer, I will need a lot of help.

Looks like an AWESOME place to ride! Thanks 01 rk and Tank.

Thanks Tank for posting the pics as I'm really computer challenged.
Yes Colorado is a great place to ride, getting up to the mountian passes can really test your riding skills.
If I can figure out how to post pics I will do more.

Back