free website stats program A sad day | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

A sad day

Hang in there friend. Get your life in order, we will be here for you throughout. :s

At least this gives you an excuse to buy a new bike next year. I'd suggest getting two. That always cheers me up...

Yeah! I like that idea!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372165939.651288.jpg
You've been a great contributor on this forum, so please hang with us. I think it will actually help you get through this rough time. You WILL get through it too.

Sorry to hear this bad news, you have a family here that will help you get thru this

I hear ya man....Just went thru that a few years ago.
Keep positive and good stuff will happen for ya. Oh yeah there are a lot of Hot woman out there so let the old out and the new in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel for you. I went thru that pretty awhile ago. I found a wonderful woman who already own a bike. We married last year and it is best thing ever happen in my life. You will be next! Keep your chin up!

I went through a divorce many years ago getting a new bike helped me through

Brian

I can only imagine what you are going through right now. My prayers are with you brother. Remember that your happiness is in your hands. Find something everyday to bring you happiness even if it is small things. Most of all I know this situation can be extremely difficult but God has his hand on you and is there for you. Sometimes life throws you a curve ball and all you can do is manage the situation as best as you can. We are here for you. Sorry about the bike.

Back