free website stats program A moment of reflection2 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

A moment of reflection2

Great story Dave, you been hanging out with H D DON? I hope to have that kind of courage some day,What a nice old man:s

Great story Dave, you been hanging out with H D DON? ... .. ... .. ...

Yea we've been PM's and email some. One of these days Donna and I are gonna ride up to visit Don and his wife but it will be awhile due to various reasons. Actually I email and pm several folks on the forums (including you as you know) from time to time.

To everyone (from the above replies) who said the kind words on this thread, that was very kind of you. The old Vet that I wrote about, he was the real deal. I was blessed to have met him.

But me, I'm just another dupe that trys hard to keep my nose clean and do the right thing but usually I mess it up. Nothing special about me except that I have met some great people along the way, including all you guys.

Yea we've been PM's and email some. One of these days Donna and I are gonna ride up to visit Don and his wife but it will be awhile due to various reasons. Actually I email and pm several folks on the forums (including you as you know) from time to time.

To everyone (from the above replies) who said the kind words on this thread, that was very kind of you. The old Vet that I wrote about, he was the real deal. I was blessed to have met him.

But me, I'm just another dupe that trys hard to keep my nose clean and do the right thing but usually I mess it up. Nothing special about me except that I have met some great people along the way, including all you guys.

Dave do not sell your self short. You have lots of great stories and a large family here to listen:s

RWB,

"Well I read every post on the Moment of Reflection thread. It was an excellent thread and enjoyed reading it but there were so many and diverse replies, there was nothing I could add. But it did remind me of a somewhat similar (but different) occurance at my local dealer about 5 months ago. And not wanting to hi-jack robermv32's thread, I decided to post this same title the 2nd. So here it is."

With such a heart warming story as this .... it would have been an honor for you to have " hi-jacked" my thread. There would have been no hard feelings what so ever.

Thanks for the story.

Back