free website stats program A great Video | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

A great Video

Aww, the Fuller Brush man...I learned of Red when I was a teenager (1980's) from my step dad. We used to watch the old shows and he was a great entertainer. Wish our society would remove some of the filth they feel is madatory for a joke or song to be considered entertaining. I like the off humor but can do with out all the bad language that come with it these days. And thats all I have to say about that. :D

You guys are so lucky. I don't even know the United Kingdom any more. We are no longer allowed to teach Christianity in schools, have Nativity plays, or even fly the Union Jack in case it offends immigrants or other faiths and religions, and yet we must respect and endure their cultures and festivals. God pity us.

Absolutely the best. It should be required viewing for all past, present and prospective government officials. I watched Red as a youngster and I must say he was absolutely entertaining with out all the obscentites and filth that the so called comics today feel is required. A true AMERICAN by anyones standards. I'm forwarding the clip to work and will send it to all employees. How fitting just before veterans day also. Thank you a thousand times over.

Keep the dirty side down Ride safe

Leo

How many of us are old enough to not only know who he is but to have met him?

No way, you really met the legend? I remember watching him as a kid, the man was not only funny but a reall nice guy IMO:s

The question is do you remember Clem?

What was his last name on the show.:D

Jack will send the winner their prize! :lolrolling

Back