free website stats program 98" Upgrade | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

98" Upgrade

[QUOTE="tourbox]Sounds good Dolt. Did Lozano Brothers do the tune?tourbox[/QUOTE]

No, since returning from Qatar, Mike has a run into some issues with new neighboring businesses complaining about noise. His dyno room for the exotic motors for the track cars is enclosed; he is planning something similar for the bike dyno; just don't know if he has made the changes and is tuning again as I haven't talked to or visited Mike in a couple of months.

This motor was tuned by Nick Ashcraft at Shamrock Cycles in Round Rock. Nick is an excellent tuner and can tune with TTS, Power Vision, etc. Being an earlier model, Nick used TTS to tune this motor.

And yes, cracking the throttle at 50mph in 6th gear is very doable; the motor doesn't stumble, stall or ping. Like I said though, not something I do but a good measure of how well this little motor performs.;)

High compression engine, 100 degrees, 50 mph in 6th gear and you crack the throttle with no detonation. Sounds to good to be true. I’d say that’s an unbelievable tune.

Might be but don't doubt me; this little motor is solid.;)

[QUOTE="Jeff Klarich]I was giving kudos to your tuner.[/QUOTE]

Nick is one of the best and won't stop until the tune is spot on.

Back