free website stats program 91 fatboy progess | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

91 fatboy progess

Thanks for good words guys. Be honest, I never though I'd enjoy working on the bike so much.
Looking very nice mroleg. Have you got to ride it with the add-ons yet? How do the risers sit with you?
The weather has been pretty bad last couple of weeks. So I only managed to squeeze in one short ride after I installed everything, including new carb.The difference is tremendous. The bike feels alive now and very responsive to the throttle. I will need more riding time to fine tune the carb but so far I am very close the where I would want to be with the air/fuel mixture.
Eagle, to answer your question, the risers are perfect for me. They put the handle bars exactly where I wanted them to be and I don't have to lean forward anymore. Plus, I don't have to get long stem mirrors anymore either because the risers put them on a perfect height. Best part I did not have to extend any cables.

Picked up the bike from the dealer today after some recalls and had them put on new whitewalls. I think it came out great.:
9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Great look! But next time take the pics when its not surrounded by so many Japanese cars. It looks claustraphobic:D

Just for curiosity, another post was asking about wide white wall tires. What brand & model did you select? They sure add to the looks of your bike :bigsmiley24:

Picked up the bike from the dealer today after some recalls and had them put on new whitewalls. I think it came out great.:
9.jpg

10.jpg

Back