free website stats program 9 degrees this morning | Harley Davidson Forums

9 degrees this morning

Time for a neoprene face mask! lol, and keep a close eye out for ice!! I'd still ride though.

BRRRRRR, the key to riding in the cold is to protect the exposed flesh, plus condensation will build in the oil with lower temperatures faster, longer warm up times for the engine oil should be on your list jMO

It should be cold here,but it's 50. :shock

Same here, it's 67 degrees outside! I mean really, what the hay? I won't complain though! lol. When it does get cold though, I dress in layers. The coldest it's gotten was 22 degrees. not too shabby.

70 mph wind tonight 75 mph tomorrow temps hovering around freezing point a few inches of white stuff which will gather in the sheltered spots wind chill factor of I want to stay inside
I think I am doing 200+ miles better get car loaded with survival stuff just in case

Brian

Cold and snowing here in Colorado today. Nice thing tho it will melt in a few days unlike in the mountains where there gett:shocking about 3 feet.

Cold and snowing here in Colorado today. Nice thing tho it will melt in a few days unlike in the mountains where there gett:shocking about 3 feet.

Hehe, I do love the mountains but most definitely not in the winter! Unless I had either a snowmobile or a four-wheeler! lol, those are must haves in the upstate New York region. Shoot they even pass out snowmobile road maps because the main roads become so bad....lol. I stayed with my Aunt and Uncle up in Ft. Plain, NY for about 6 months a few years back, man The snow was horrendous!!

Back