free website stats program 9,956 Members | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

9,956 Members

Rich, maybe member 666 will switch numbers with you.. Or you could ask Glider to change your name to RichardS666.. That way you could have them both!

Of course you avatar would have to be :bigsmiley18: or :devil

Last edited:
Thanks T. I found Fosters beer here and I am stuck on it now. Nice beer especially in a frozen mug...Ahhhhhh!:D

Congratulations Heavy Metal for being the 10,000th member on weblist today?!! :D

Last edited:
Hey Glider,did you know that Fosters is amongst the top 3 for the most preservatives in bier????Surely you can get hold of a good German brew there,they are amongst the worlds purest bier!Or that dutch Oranianboom,beautiful stuff! :newsmile01:

Hey Glider,did you know that Fosters is amongst the top 3 for the most preservatives in bier????Surely you can get hold of a good German brew there,they are amongst the worlds purest bier!Or that dutch Oranianboom,beautiful stuff! :newsmile01:

Maybe that's why I made it to 102. :D

I tried the German beers and except for the Octoberfest I had once, I like the Fosters better. The others are too strong.

OK folks, let's have some predictions when we will hit 20,000 members. We are at 19,842 now.

Post your day or date.:D

July 21 2009

Last edited:
Back