free website stats program 8th warranty claim on 2007 seuc eg | Harley Davidson Forums

8th warranty claim on 2007 seuc eg

andy

hi guys
i own a 2007 seuc black and orange eletra glide,just to let you all know i am now on my 8th warranty claim the most recent yesterday for the second time rear head gaskett blow again,other claims were both wheels chrome peeled off,highway pegs chrome came off problems with panniner and switces etc.
i think this is rubbish,£23.000 it cost me i love my bike but the first day i used it some thing fell off it and it hasnt stopped with only 8000 miles on the clock and 3000 miles between gaskets,ive ask harley davidson uk to find out WHY it is doing this,
BUT it like banging your head on a wall,i know other people are having the same problems but will not admit it.
it makes you loss faith,all you want is to ride knowing all is ok
thanks
andy . uk

hi guys
i own a 2007 seuc black and orange eletra glide,just to let you all know i am now on my 8th warranty claim the most recent yesterday for the second time rear head gaskett blow again,other claims were both wheels chrome peeled off,highway pegs chrome came off problems with panniner and switces etc.
i think this is rubbish,£23.000 it cost me i love my bike but the first day i used it some thing fell off it and it hasnt stopped with only 8000 miles on the clock and 3000 miles between gaskets,ive ask harley davidson uk to find out WHY it is doing this,
BUT it like banging your head on a wall,i know other people are having the same problems but will not admit it.
it makes you loss faith,all you want is to ride knowing all is ok
thanks
andy . uk
Did they give any reason why on the head gasket???

if you read others with cvo's seeg uc many are having gasket or engine problems which following on to others problems,
andy

hi
i threatened not fit for purpose to h d they not bothered,i will keep trying but it like peeing in a storm,it looks like it is going on all over the world but hey
andy

Back