free website stats program 8 degrees F this morning... | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

8 degrees F this morning...

If the temp is below 40F I wear full leather pants (FXRG) and flannel lined jeans. Above 40F I wear chaps and vary my jeans (lined vs. unlined) with the temperature. I never ride without leather on my legs.

Above 70F I wear a "Switch Back" jacket. (My leather FXRG jacket, even with vents open, is just too hot for me with the sun shining and it flaps annoyingly if I unzip it.) It lets me remove the outer layer/windblocker. The inner jacket is mostly a heavy nylon mesh, so the air goes right through. Regardless of the temp, I never ride without a jacket.

Just to keep this going....:coffee

A little warmer this morning :D, starting vacation today for Myrtle Beach Bike Week--not going down til next week, but starting today none the less. 66* right now and haven't needed my heated gear for a while. SE255 cams were done a couple of weeks ago and bike runs like a scalded dog :s

Ya'll have fun I'm relaxing. Tracy

High 70s here in SC. Was trying to figure out why this popped back up on the "new post" section! :)

Because I posted a new response. Thought I was going home to Md (near where Porter lives where I grew up), and was going to try to meet him if I did. But not sure now. Tracy

Back