free website stats program 48 model owners | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

48 model owners

Just bought a 2010 Sportster 48 just the other day. Its being shipped to me from MI.... to Vermont, where I am from... It caught my eye immediately. I have been shopping for bike for a year now and this one was it... I'm a first time rider, so I thought I should not go too big... This bike is a beauty.. bobber seat, mini apes, screamin' eagle pipes... going to get the permit Friday and hopefully can ride the same day.... will practice near work by riding 4 miles to the ski area and back a number of times.... then onward.... Can't wait to see it with my own eyes and fire her up.... It arrives Thursday.. will post pics.

WildThang..."I think I Love...your Scoot" ;)

Awesome look'n 48 & you're not making this decision easy. Only problem is getting my wife to say yes.

Iceman24
remember sometimes it is easier to get forgiveness than permission.:D

Hi there, had my 48 less than a month but well impressed, been riding bikes for years, mostly british, had a 883 a few years ago and then a vrod for four years and now the 48. The bike is nimble, fast, great for round the town. Drawbacks, small tank capacity, REALLY. Bought HDs leather sprung seat looks great, comfy too, plus black indicator lenses, plus matt black pipes to make the bike almost all black, including tank.

I really REALLY like the tank on the 48. To me that is what makes the bike so beautiful. Don't have one...yet....stay tuned....

Back