free website stats program 3 Codes showing tonight | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

3 Codes showing tonight

You don't clear the part numbers.. The part numbers will always show.

At this point I would remove the PC & test ride. You have to establish some kind of reference point or baseline.

After a hectic day of work and answering 2 em calls, I finally was able to look at the bike.

Thanks for the replies. BUT, after taking off all connections and making sure they were dry and seated good, took it for a 10 mile ride and hoped that I got back! It took a little longer than normal to start...after the first mile it started to idle hi at a stop sign, at the 3rd mile, it would almost stall when I stopped at intersections. Going down the home stretch, last mile, it started to run unevenly. NO codes were showing, but the pn still show up. How do you get rid of THEM?

THANKS
BRIAN

You may have a bad PC there with the hard starting. There has been a few that caused problems like you are having.

Also try to clean the IAC opening inside the throttle body with a can of spray carb cleaner. It's the hole you see at the 12 oclock position inside the throttle body. Give it a cleaning and let things dry out before starting it up or you could set a code. That could be the cause of the stalling when you stop.

Idle Air Control - Harley Davidson Community

Hey all....haven't forgot my post, and problem. Been pretty busy and haven't had time to get it to dealer. I peek in here every now and then when I have a few minutes. BUT.......I rode the 'bob' yesterday into the city, (wasn't planning on it) and had NO problems with it. Go figure. It ran good, and I looked for codes, and none. Could it be, like in another post on the 07's about the torque smoothing remap? Frustration is!!!! Hopefully next week will be a lettle less hectic and can get back to it.....geezo!
I didn't want ya all to think I got it fixed and NEVER came back!

BRIAN

I just checked codes on my bike tonite for the first time. I have the SE Breather Kit, SE Slip-ons, TFI.

Code checks say "none" but I get some pn#'s. Am I good or does this indicate an issue? I can get the pn #s later if we neem them. Bike runs better than ever and I'm hoping for the best.

Back