free website stats program 21" front tire 04 flhrci | Harley Davidson Forums

21" front tire 04 flhrci

lowrider13

Thinking of going with a 52 spoke rim with a 21" ww front tire. Love the looks but not sure how different the ride will be, anyone done this to their RK. Another thing is clearance, will my stock fender be ok. Thanks

As Jeff has said are you interested in showing bike or just bar hopping compared to long hauling????

When I bought my '15 Road Glide the dealer had already done some "custom" add ons. One of them was a 21" front rim with Avon 120/70 cobra tire. I had an '05 RG with stock wheels and I really don't feel that there is any difference in the ride quality. The rear rim is also a matching custom item with a 200 Avon.

You are going to feel the road surface a bit more. The fender should not rub but what usually needs to happen is that you will have to oblong the rear holes of your fender for some clearance. A buddy of mine had to drop the front end some to bring the trail back into spec and he says it got rid of a bad wobble that he had. I think it was an old/bad front tire that he had as he also replaced the front tire when he did the front end lowering. No way to know now. Hope this helps.

Back