free website stats program 204 SE cams | Harley Davidson Forums

204 SE cams

67wizard

What are your thoughts on installing SE204 cam kit Vances & Hines
Xheaders with Reinhart slip on mufflers (all ready on the bike also the
SE air kit.)
Shop says I should see about 84hp and 94 TQ with the SE pro super tuner. Sound reasonable? This is going in a 2010 Ultra Glide.
Is there something else I should consider or that would be better.
Very new to this game all the advise I can get the better.
Thanks

Everything looks great, good pipes, good tuner and good air cleaner except I personally would go with the S/E 255 cams, I like the low end torque in a heavy bike.
Here's a dyno graft of a 103'' with the 255 cams I've done
255cams.jpg

Not sure who you're asking Kelly but the graft I posted above was running a S/E race tuner, they've been improved and now called S/E super tuners.

Well I guess its off to the dealer and oder the parts and have them installed
next week. Thanks

Wizard I think Kelly was asking you what tuner or downlod you have on the bike now with just the stag 1 done, and how it running for you? When you get the bike back, keep us posted, like to here how it does for you and what parts you went with, and how you like those Xheaders.

Kelly right now I am using the standard down load from the Harley shop.
The one they recomended with the change in slip on pipes and SE
air cleaner (stage I). Hope this answers your question. Can't tell you the difference in power as I had this done before it left the shop. I just want more power riding two up and hill pulling power. Thats the reason for the next up grade,
Xpipe and cams.
I had a friend ask about using a SE 211 cam instead of the SE204 cam.
I can't answer the question as I don't know the difference or what would be the best.

You're welcome larry.Steve 07 check J&P cycles or Dennis Kirk good chance you can find one there! :newsmile036:

Back