free website stats program 2019 FLHXS vs 2020 touring models | Harley Davidson Forums

2019 FLHXS vs 2020 touring models

Scott Stevens

Greetings folks,
I am looking at a 2019 FLHXS to purchase, but my wife likes the safety features in the 2020 touring models. Is there that much difference between 2019 and 2020? Don't get me wrong. I'm all about my wife liking the 2020 models but if the price is right on this 2019... I appreciate any feedback you can provide. Thanks!

Not much comfort for the passenger on a street glide, but you can put a back rest on it and change the seat (thicker)when you ride together.

2020 has the newest oil pump and rdrs system.In the case of Mine,the black is dark silver paint ,not denim.2020 has no foot shifter. The 2019 will be cheaper cause They \want to get rid of it.The 2020 has more features.You can Google RDRS and watch YouTube videos.You may find that It's worth the extra money.And You can always add a foot shifter.

The S series and the ultras or limiteds(2020),are almost identical in price.Make Mama happy,she'll be real comfy on a ultra or limited.

Don't know about the safety...but I DO know my darlin' LOVES the Hammock seat on my FLHX with the sissy bar/backrest.

Back