free website stats program 2017 Limited | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2017 Limited

17-hd-freewheeler-3-large.jpg
This is the one I rode, am working out the details today looks like I will be a buyer, The Redhead said if it is a better machine and it makes me happy to get it The cats are in the mufflers now, less heat on the legs, I like this plus the NO clunk in gear, the 4 spark plugs and dual spray injectors should have done along with oil cooled heads in the early TC days iMO, plus the new single cam, the chain looks alot like a V8 chevy timing chain and is very quiet

Man you guys are making it hard not to pull the trigger! No more new bike talk PLEASE! They are quite a different animal for sure. I too am staying away from the dealers.

Nice ride(s)! No pressure felt here, however.....

Yes,I succumbed to temptation and bought a 2017 Limited.
Love the minimal vibration and seat of the pants feeling of torque.No clunk going into 1st.No lifter noise.
Hate the clutch friction point(too far from grip)and the new saddlebag securing screws.They protrude into the bag so you can snag things You are putting into bag.200 miles and still learning:)View attachment 17297

Question is, Do you have still have the 14? I have a 14 limited and am very impressed with the power/torque it makes. If the 17 is that much better the MoCo has upped their game once again. How bout the suspension comparison?

No, 14 is gone.Traded with 35,000 miles on it.The power and torque feel of the 17 is stunning compared to the 14.I had stage 1 on My 14.I am sure that the 17 would walk away from it.I had the Hand adjustable shocks on My 14 for 1 1/2 years,so suspension feels the same to Me.

Jack ,let me get this straight . you traded off the blue one for the red one?
Billet Silver, I have had red bikes but never a silver flake one til today, Amazing engine NO clunk in gears, the oil cooler is double the size with a fan on the back side, The oil cooled heads are cooler
4685501-4301071-17340501.jpg

Back